Wet Polishing Pads for Granite and Marble
(Diamond Grits# 50 ~ Buff)
Our wet polishing pads is made up of high quality diamond powder and resin binder materials, and it is designed through scientific formula and advanced process technology, with good flexibility. It can efficiently finish the polishing & grinding of the stone, glass, ceramics and other materials under water conditions. The wet polishing pads has good sharpness,
good heat-resistance and high stress-resistance, it has won a good reputation in the domestic & overseas markets.
It has following features, namely:
1) it is suitable for polishing the corners, the inner-arc &the
outer-arc of the granite, marble and other stone materials; Itcan
also polish cement, ceramic stone and etc.
2) It has good sharpness, with fast polishing and high smoothness.
3) It has high abrasion-resistance, long service-life.
4) When use the portable wet polisher, make sure the motor speed
isnot greater than 4500 rev/min, and the maximum pressure it
canwithstand is up to 3kgs/cm2;
5) It's better to adopt the polishing pads, which has the similiar
color with the workpieces;
6) Diamond grits can be: 50, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500, 3000, BUFF;
and different grits will be marked with different colors.
7) The buckle-cloth of the polishing pads can be stuck on the polisher's
connector, and it's easy for operation.
8) It has different types, such as: Plane-linear type and
Diameter : 3" (80mm) / 4" (100mm) / 5" (125mm) / 6" (150mm) / 7"
(180mm) / 8" (200mm)
Quality Level: TA / A / B / C
Thickness : 2.2mm / 3.0mm
Hole : 10mm / 12mm
Grits: 50, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500, 3000, BUFF
Package (for example)